Melbourne Blues Cruise
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Docklands, Victoria
- Product code: BLUES
The Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat invites you to explore Melbourne with this unique HARBOUR CRUISE journey, featuring the best of Melbourne's local Blues Music.
Once onboard, this leisurely cruise will take you from the Docklands to Williamstown, Port Melbourne and St. Kilda Beach while you relax and unwind to live blues music, all against the cosmopolitan skylines of Melbourne! While the Blues Cruise has a CRANKING dance floor, we also have a large amount of indoor/outdoor seating available, with plenty of deck space to catch the stunning views!
So what are you waiting for, get your ticket/s now!
Your Blues Cruise Ticket Includes:
- 4 hour cruise through Melbourne's iconic waterways (includes boarding/disembarking)
- Live music from Three of Melbourne's leading Blues acts. Yes thats right, we have changed the DJ to another Live act!
- A variety of food and drink is available to purchase on board from our fully stocked BAR with special discounts if you pre-purchase your meal!
- *UPGRADE to the CAPTAIN'S VIP LOUNGE for a group of +50 people
General Admission : $45 per person
GROUPS of 10+ : $40 per person
GROUPS of 30+ : $35 per person
*** CHECK OUT our SPECIAL EARLY BIRD CODES to TRY YOUR LUCK at our $25 TICKETS (LIMITED AVAILABLE) ***
VIP/FUNCTION PACKAGESCaptain's VIP Lounge (Groups of 50+): $49 per person including:
* Blues Cruise Entry for all of your Guests *
* Skip the cue with an early access to the venue *
* Unlimited platters served throughout the evening *
* Private sectioned off area downstairs *
(minimum of 50 people. Please book Groups of 50+ guests)
UPCOMING CRUISE DATES :
*** SPECIAL PROMO CODE - ENTER 'BLUES1012' at checkout to receive $25 TICKETS (Limited Availability) ***
11 FEBRUARY 2018 - TOP SECRET lineup to be announced in AUGUST
*** SPECIAL PROMO CODE - ENTER 'BLUES1102' at checkout to receive $25 TICKETS (Limited Availability) ***
SATURDAY 19 MAY 2018 - Featured Artists TBC
SATURDAY 4 AUGUST 2018 - Featured Artists TBC
SUNDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2018 - Featured Artists TBC