Class Act Boat Cruise - The Lady Cutler Returns
- Duration: 240 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Docklands, Victoria
- Product code: PJKUNQ
The Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat returns from her extensive slip way works in Tasmania, she's looking mighty ready to deliver yet another incredible summer season of cruises!
Built in 1968, the Lady Cutler was one of the first of the Modern Cutler Class Ferries, travelling daily around the Sydney Harbour delivering her passengers to and from the North Shore, Rose Bay, Double Bay, Balmain & Circular Key. So what better way to celebrate the reinvigoration of a fifty year old vessel, than to hold one classy affair! This 3.5 hour river & harbour cruise will explore Melbourne's iconic waterways with a live jazz, soul and rhythm & blues band, food & drink service on board and a DJ dance floor/cocktail lounge spinning the finest tunes from the 60s on the lower deck. Dress to impress - with cocktails served all night long!
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 3.5 Hour River & Harbour Cruise - Departing Docklands, cruising along the Yarra River, through Melbourne's iconic shipping yards and out in the stunning bays of Williamstown and St Kilda
- Enjoy the LIVE COVER BAND on the upper deck playing a lively array of old world songs that the family can dance along to!
- DJ Dance floor on the lower deck playing your favourite hits from the 60s until today!
- Meals available for purchase on board
- Drinks available for purchase from Melbourne's BEST Floating Bar!
Friday 23rd November, 2018
BOARDING 7pm / DEPARTS 8pm / RETURNS 10pm / DISEMBARK BY 11pm
From Berth 14, Central Pier, Docklands
*** The Bluetone Assembly ***
Melbourne's Bluetone Assembly sources the best old skool rythm and blues, soul, blues and swinging jazz from past to present, adding their own soulful twist to this grooviest mix of roots tunes. Unique and unforgettable, an exciting musical performance that's the talk of the town.
*** Resident DJ - On the Lower Level Cocktail Lounge ***
Our Lady Cutler resident DJ will be sure to get your toes tapping and feet moving for this celebratory affair! A wild tornado of rock, pop, soul, blues and funk from the 60s to celebrate the era that saw the Lady Cutler's debut cruise!
Please Note: Although we have a huge amount of seating on board, this is not a sit-down dining experience - tables are not for reservation. No Refunds/Date Changes/Cancellations Available. Name changes are permitted, if notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Children are welcome on this cruise, babies (0-3 years) require an 'infant' ticket to board. Boarding/Departure times are very strict. Alcohol will not be served 30 minutes before disembarking.