The Bonza Christmas Cruises
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Docklands, VIC
- Product code: BONZA
Get out of the office and onto the water, it's the end of the year and you've worked hard enough! Our Bonza Christmas Cruise is THE end of year party for anyone who is looking for an event idea with twist, without the HARD WORK!
We all know that an INCREDIBLE night needs serious planning, from the curated entertainment to the menu, we've got the recipe right on a fine evening, and our Bonza Christmas Cruise has people coming back year after year, so we must be doing something right!
Upon arrival, you're friends, colleagues and associates will be greeted with an ice-cold beer, wine or sparkling. Once onboard, you will be served a generous array of hot and cold canapés, by our roving waiters, while our grazing tables feature dips, fresh seafood, breads and seasonal fruit platters and dessert. With unlimited standard drinks, and the option to upgrade to premium spirits, you won't go thirsty, which is a good thing because our dance floor is going to make you move! There will be live music on the upper level with our resident, and much loved DJ, Chile will be spinning hot hits all night long on the lower level. In between songs, relax in our comfortable lounge area or take in the stunning sunset and bay views from our outdoor deck.
- A 4 Hour Harbour Cruise (includes boarding/disembarking) departing and returning to Central Pier, Docklands, where you will enjoy views of Williamstown, St Kilda, Port Melbourne and the CBD from the water.
- Welcome drink on arrival (beer, wine or sparkling) as the captain personally welcomes you and your guests onboard.
- Get your groove on the upper level with our Live Music entertainment with the one and only MADZ GOT RICH Band or chill with our DJ Chile playing hot hits (song requests encouraged) on the lower deck.
- *Unlimited Standard Drinks Package (includes house wines (red, white, sparkling and Moscato), soft drinks, tap beer (Carlton Draught only), bottled light beer).
- Contemporary menu of Fresh Fruit Platters and decadent grazing tables around the boat, Canapés served throughout the cruise, Dessert!
- The option to purchase an *Unlimited Premium Drinks Package - Upgrade - includes bottled beers (4) corrona, drown lager, ciders, light beer, a range of premium wines and house spirits, soft drinks, juices (excludes red bull) for $45 (online only) and $65 on the day. Please note this cannot be offered on a split-group basis - upgrade the entire group only.
- Bar will open upon boarding and closes 15 minutes before docking.
NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2023
- Friday 24th November, 2023
- Saturday 25th November, 2023
- Friday 1st December, 2023
- Saturday 2nd December, 2023
- Friday 8th December 2023
- Saturday 9th December 2023
- Friday 15th December 2023
- Saturday 16th December 2023
Early Bird Tickets until June 30th - $115
Group Booking minimum of 10 - $125
Full-Price Tickets $135
*Large groups require a 30% deposit to secure their booking, full payment is required 28 days before the cruise departure - contact our sales team to secure your reservation. Please feel free to call the office on mobile on 0439 317 070 or email our booking staff at email@example.com to discuss your group requirements further.
MENU ON BOARD
Christmassy Grazer with Festive savoury treats & local fresh fruits followed by roving style Platters of deliciousness served to guests
Freshly shucked oysters | Lemon wedge (gf)
Plump prawn cutlets | Thai spice dipping sauce served cold (gf)
Assorted dips trio | Turkish breads (vg) (gf)
Antipasti treats - Lemon-Garlic marinated olives | Stuffed Belle peppers | Capsicum gf v
Sushi selection | condiments (includes v and vg)
Gourmet mini pies - beef & stout | vegetarian (v)
Mini Angus beef burgers | veggie burgers
Sweet chilli prawn trumpets
Vegetarian arancini | dill aioli (v)
Lime chilli calamari
Baby frittatas – smoked salmon | marinated vegetables (v) | bacon (gf)
Premium Australian cheeseboard | assorted crackers | smoked kabana (v)
MINI MEALS 2 OPTIONS
Mini fish & chips boats
Moroccan cous cous | sweet potato | (hot or cold) v
Berry & passionfruit cheesecake
Swanky (fancy rocky) road (gf)
Fresh seasonal fruit pieces (vg) (gf)
This is a preliminary menu - some of the items above may be altered slightly to suit supplier provisions and catering requirements. Please get in touch for final menu confirmations the week of the cruise. All dietary requirements can be accommodated, but please provide the details ten days in advance.
Please Note: This is not a SIT-DOWN dining cruise / No refunds or amendments once you have booked the experience / late arrivals and no-shows will forfeit their experience and will not be entitled to a refund / In the event of inclement weather, the cruise will still go ahead. We only cruise in sheltered waters / We serve alcohol in accordance with RSA licensing laws / Larger groups of 10+ can arrange to leave a ticket deposit upon booking to secure tickets, rather than pay the full price upfront, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this booking and payment deposit.