Australia Day Cruise
- Duração: 3 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Docklands, VIC
- Código de produto: AUSTRALIA DAY
The Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat invites you to celebrate Australia Day by cruising the waters of the country's (and the world's) most liveable city!
This memorable day aboard the Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat includes a 2.5 hour cruise, live acoustic music, children's entertainment on board and a great selection of food & drinks for sale! Plan your day to include the Docklands Australia Day Celebrations - promising a feast of boardwalk entertainment, food trucks and roaming performers.
- A 2.5 hour cruise (includes boarding and disembarking time)
- This relaxing sightseeing and/or sunset cruise will take you from the Docklands to Williamstown, Port Melbourne and St. Kilda Beach sharing Melbourne's unique waterways and incredible waterside views.
- There will be acoustic music and children's entertainment on board
- Food and Drinks are available for purchase on board - pre-purchase your meal at checkout to receive a 15% discount
- This is NOT A SIT-DOWN DINING EXPERIENCE however some tables, seats and a lounge area is available.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior boarding time
- Please check guest booking name for an easy boarding process.
- In case of any dietary requirements please let us know prior to the event.
DATE: SUNDAY the 26th of January
SUNSET CRUISE : Boarding at 19:00 - Departing at 19:30 - Returning at 21:30
Adult: $35 per person
Door Price (if available) $40 per person
Child 4 - 14 yrs old): $15 per person
Child (Under 4 years old): FREE (Must be registered)
Please Note: This is not a SIT-DOWN dining cruise / No refunds or amendments once you have booked the experience / late arrivals and no-shows will forfeit their experience and will not be entitled to a refund / In the event of inclement weather, the cruise will still go ahead / We serve alcohol in accordance with RSA licensing laws / Larger groups of 10+ can arrange to leave a ticket deposit upon booking to secure tickets, rather than pay the full price up front, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this booking and payment deposit