Champagne and Seafood Brunch Cruise
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Docklands, VIC
- Product code: Seafood
Spoil yourself, your family and friends with an incredible harbour cruise featuring a decadent menu and incredible views of Melbourne from the water. The Champagne and Seafood Brunch Cruise has been operating for more than FIVE YEARS with many of our guests returning year after year to celebrate in style!
- A 2.5 hour harbour cruise from Docklands to Williamstown with beautiful views of the city from the water (includes boarding and disembarking time)
- On arrival you will be greeted with a Glass of champagne and Hot & Cold canapés
- Seafood and Carvery Buffet with salads and bread
- A selection of Petit dessert canapé with Tea and Coffee
- Drinks available to purchase from the main bar. Bar closes 30 minutes before end of cruise.
- Drink packages and Cocktail package available online, alternatively Drinks can be purchased on the day.
- $30 Cocktail Special - 3 delicious freshly made cocktails for the price of 2! (Pre-purchase online only)
- $15 Soft Drink Package - Unlimited Soft Drinks and Juices ($20 on the day)
- $30 Standard Drink Package - Unlimited House Wines, Tap Beer, House Cider, Soft drinks and Sparkling Water ($40 on the day)
Including: Light Premium Beer, Apple Cider, Sparkling Wine, House wines: Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Moscato, Soft Drinks and Sparkling Water.
- $50 Premium Drink Package - Unlimited House Spirits, House and Premium Wines, Tap Beer, House Cider and Soft Drinks, Bottled Beers ($60 on the day)
Including: Tab and Bottled Beers (Cascade, Corona, Crown), Light Premium Beer, Apple and Pear Cider, Sparkling Wine, House wines: Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Moscato, Soft Drinks.
Lady Cutler will board at 11.15am and depart at 11:30am sharp and returning at 2pm.
Please ensure you are ready to board at 11.15am.
$99.00 Per person
$89.00 Per person for group over 10
$79 Per person for group over 20
$50.00 Per child (4 -14 yrs old)
$265.00 Per family (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Saturday October 5th, 2019
Sunday October 6th, 2019
Saturday October 19th, 2019
Sunday November 10th, 2019
Saturday November 23rd, 2019
Sunday December 1st, 2019
Sunday December 8th, 2019
Sunday December 15th, 2019
Sunday December 22nd, 2019
Sunday January 12th, 2020
Sunday February 2nd, 2020
Sunday March 1st, 2020
Sunday 5th April, 2020
CHAMPAGNE & SEAFOOD BRUNCH MENU
Hot & Cold Canapés
A Selection of Japanese Nori Rolls (GF)
Prawn Rice Paper Rolls (GF)
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese on Cucumber Discs (GF)
Mini Burgers with Relish
Carvery & Mains - Buffet Service
Seafood Paella (GF)
Salt & Pepper Calamari Curls
Roasted Chat Potatoes (GF)
Roast Beef w/Gravy (GF)
Roast Chicken Drumettes (GF)
Sides & Salads - Buffet Service
Bread Rolls with Butter
Wild Rocket, Nashi Pear, Spanish Onion & Shaved Parmesan Salad
with Red Wine Vinegar (GF)
Beetroot, Goat’s Cheese and Walnut Salad
with Olive Oil Drizzle and Balsamic Reduction (GF)
Potato, Bacon & Egg Salad (GF)
Flourless Chocolate & Walnut Brownie (GF)
Please note: Champagne and Seafood Brunch Menu can be subject to changes in accordance with seasonal supplies. If you have any dietary requirements specific to your booking (coeliac, vegan, vegetarian, halal, allergies etc), please send an email with your booking number and requests at least ten days before departure, so that we may notify the kitchen in advance.
Please Note: No refunds or amendments once you have booked the experience / late arrivals and no-shows will forfeit their experience and will not be entitled to a refund / In the event of inclement weather, the cruise will still go ahead / We serve alcohol in accordance with RSA licensing laws / Larger groups of 10+ can arrange to leave a ticket deposit upon booking to secure tickets, rather than pay the full price up front, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this booking and payment deposit. / Please email us if any dietary requirements prior to the event / This is a shared cruise./ Some tables may sometime be shared, but this is a rare occurrence / Each guest in your group must purchase one drink package for themselves, and there is absolutely no sharing of the package benefits. There may be charge if we find any sharing on the day.