Champagne and Seafood Brunch Cruise
- Varighet: 3 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Docklands, Victoria
- Produktkode: Seafood
Spoil yourself and your family and friends with a Harbour Cruise and Fabulous Champagne and Seafood Brunch!
- A 2.5 hour harbour cruise from Docklands to Williamstown with beautiful views of the city from the water (includes boarding and disembarking time)
- On arrival you will be greeted with a Glass of champagne and Hot & Cold canapés
- Seafood and Carvery Buffet with salads and bread
- A selection of Petit dessert canapé with Tea and Coffee
- Relaxing Acoustic Music
- Drinks available to purchase from the main bar. Bar closes 30 minutes before end of cruise.
- Drink packages and Cocktail package available online, alternatively Drinks can be purchased on the day.
- $24 Cocktail Special - 3 delicious freshly made cocktails for the price of 2! (Pre-purchase online only)
- $10 Soft Drink Package - Unlimited Soft Drinks and Juices ($20 on the day)
- $25 Standard Drink Package - Unlimited House Wines, Tap Beer, House Cider, Soft drinks and Juices ($35 on the day)
Including: Carlton Draught on tab, Light Premium Beer, Apple and Pear Cider, Sparkling Wine, House wines: Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Sauv Blanc, Chardonnay and Moscato, Soft and Energy Drinks.
Excluding: Bottled beers, ROD's cans, spirits, premium and bottled wines
- $45 Premium Drink Package - Unlimited House Spirits, House and Premium Wines, Tap Beer, House Cider, Soft Drinks and Juices ($55 on the day)
Including: Tab and bottled beers, Light Premium Beer, Apple and Pear Cider, Sparkling Wine, House wines: Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Sauv. Blanc. Chardonnay and Moscato, Soft and Energy Drinks.
Lady Cutler will board at 11.15am and depart at 11:30am sharp and returning at 2.15pm.
$89.00 Per person
$79.00 Per person for group over 10
$69 Per person for group over 20
$49.00 Per child (4 -14 yrs old)
$250.00 Per family (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Sunday November 11th, 2018 - SOLD OUT
Sunday November 18th, 2018 - SOLD OUT
Sunday November 25th, 2018 - SOLD OUT
Sunday December 2nd, 2018
Sunday December 9th, 2018
Sunday December 16th, 2018
Sunday December 23rd, 2018
Sunday January 6th, 2019
Sunday January 13th, 2019
Sunday January 20th, 2019
Sunday January 27th, 2019
Sunday February 3rd, 2019
Sunday February 10th, 2019
Sunday February 17th, 2019
Sunday February 24th, 2019
Sunday March 3rd, 2019
Sunday March 10th, 2019
Sunday March 17th, 2019
Sunday March 24th, 2019
Sunday March 31st, 2019
Sunday April 7th, 2019
Sunday April 14th, 2019
Sunday April 28th, 2019
CHAMPAGNE & SEAFOOD BRUNCH MENU
Hot & Cold Canapés
A Selection of Japanese Nori Rolls (GF)
Prawn Rice Paper Rolls (GF)
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese on Cucumber Discs (GF) Mini Burgers with Relish
Japanese Crumbed Panko Prawn
Prawn & Chive Steamed Dumplings
Carvery & Mains - Buffet Service
Seafood Paella (GF)
Salt & Pepper Calamari Curls Roasted Chat Potatoes (GF) Roast Beef w/Gravy (GF) Roast Chicken Drumettes (GF)
Sides & Salads - Buffet Service
Bread & Butter
Wild Rocket, Nashi pear, Spanish Onion, Shaved Parmesan Salad with Red Wine Vinegar Dressing (GF) Baby Beetroot, Goat’s Cheese and Walnuts with Olive Oil Drizzle and Balsamic Reduction (GF) Potato, Bacon & Egg Salad (GF)
Flourless Chocolate & Walnut Brownie (GF) Passionfruit Cheesecake
Please note that the Champagne and Seafood Brunch Menu can be subject to changes in accordance with seasonal supplies. If you have any dietary requirements specific to your booking (coeliac, vegan, vegetarian, halal, allergies etc), please send an email with your booking number and requests at least ten days before departure, so that we may notify the kitchen in advance.
Please Note: No refunds or amendments once you have booked the experience / late arrivals and no-shows will forfeit their experience and will not be entitled to a refund / In the event of inclement weather, the cruise will still go ahead / We serve alcohol in accordance with RSA licensing laws / Larger groups of 10+ can arrange to leave a ticket deposit upon booking to secure tickets, rather than pay the full price up front, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this booking and payment deposit. / Please email us if any dietary requirements prior to the event / This is a shared cruise./ Some tables may sometime be shared, but this is a rare occurrence / Each guest in your group must purchase one drink package for themselves, and there is absolutely no sharing of the package benefits. There may be charge if we find any sharing on the day.