Valentine's Day - Romantic 3 Course Dinner Cruise
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Docklands, Victoria
- Product code: VALENTINES DAY (NIGHT)
The Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat invites you and your loved one for a romantic 2.5hr harbour cruise to celebrate Valentine's Day in style!
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our captain with a welcome drink of french champagne, to enjoy as you casually explore our multi-level vessel, where you will be seated with your guest/s. As we cruise Melbourne's unique ports & bays, you will be served a stunning three course meal as live acoustic music adds to the ambiance. When it comes to romance, you simply can't beat stunning harbour views from the water!
- See some of Melbourne's iconic sites for the first time - its bustling port, incredible views from the water, and the stunning bays of Williamstown & St Kilda
- Generous seating and table layouts (for 2 or more) all around the boat, large leather lounges for relaxing
- Decadent three course share platters, served in accordance with any particular dietary requirements.
- Fully licensed bar and drink service for tables
- Relaxing Live Acoustic music as you cruise
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 2.5 hour harbour cruise from Docklands to Williamstown with beautiful views of the city from the water
- On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of French Champagne
- Delicious 3 course sharing platter menu (bellow)
- Drink packages available - Pre-purchase to get a cheaper deal!
$30 Cocktail Special - 3 delicious freshly made cocktails for the price of 2! (Pre-purchase only)
$15 Soft Drink Package - Unlimited Soft Drinks and Juices ($20 on the day)
$40 Standard Drink Package - Unlimited House Wine, Tap Beer, House Cider, Soft drinks and Juices ($45 on the day)
$60 Premium Drink Package - Unlimited House Spirits, House and Premium Wines, Tap Beer, House Cider, Soft Drinks and Juices ($65 on the day)
Entrée – served as a share platter
Salt & pepper calamari
Porcini Mushroom arancini
Main – served as a share platter
Bacon & Brie Chicken Supreme served on creamy mash potato and tomato sofritto
Grilled Salmon fillet served on seasonal steam vegetables w/ Mango, Avocado, Chilli & Lemon Salsa
Dessert – served Canapé style
Selection of petite size desserts including lemon tart, mandarin tart, coconut tart, caramel mix nut tart, chocolate tart & cream filled profiteroles coated in chocolate.
- Boarding 7pm / 7.30pm Departure - Docklands
- Vessel Returns 9.30pm / 10pm Disembark - Docklands
- Dietary needs catered for by prior arrangement, please contact the Sales Staff on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some tables may sometime be shared, but this is a rare occurrence
- Subject to availability - minimum numbers required for cruise to proceed
- No BYO alcohol or food
- Cancellations and/or rescheduling is not available for this cruise
Please Note: No refunds or amendments once you have booked the experience / late arrivals and no-shows will forfeit their experience and will not be entitled to a refund / In the event of inclement weather, the cruise will still go ahead / We serve alcohol in accordance with RSA licensing laws / Larger groups of 10+ can arrange to leave a ticket deposit upon booking to secure tickets, rather than pay the full price up front, please email email@example.com to arrange this booking and payment deposit