BONZA Christmas Cruises 2020
- Durata: 4 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Docklands, VIC
- Codice prodotto: BONZA
Get out of the office and onto the water, it's the end of the year and you've worked hard enough! Unwind with the Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat annual Bonza Christmas Cruise!
Upon arrival, you're friends, colleagues and associates will be greeted with an ice-cold beer, wine or sparkling. Once onboard, you will be served a generous array of hot and cold canapés, mini-meals and desserts alongside a range of drinks from Melbourne's BEST floating bar.
The upper-level main stage will feature a live cover band, playing all the songs to sing & dance to, while the lower dance floor will be mutineered by our resident DJ, spinning hot hits from the 60s, 70s, 80s & 90s. In between songs, relax in our comfortable lounge area or take in the stunning sunset and bay views from our outdoor deck.
- A 4 Hour Harbour Cruise (includes boarding/disembarking) departing and returning to Central Pier, Docklands, where you will enjoy views of Williamstown, St Kilda, Port Melbourne and the CBD from the water.
- Welcome drink on arrival (beer, wine or sparkling) as the captain personally welcomes you and your guests onboard.
- An excellent Live Cover Band playing popular music to get you dancing on the upper deck and a funky DJ playing hot hits (song requests encouraged) on the main deck.
- *Unlimited Standard Drinks Package (includes house wines (red, white, sparkling and Moscato), soft drinks, tap beers, bottled light beer, and mineral water).
- An extensive contemporary menu of Fresh Fruit Platters and decadent grazing tables around the boat, Canapés and Hors D'oeuvres served throughout the cruise, Hot Petite Meals in noodle boxes and Christmas themed Petit Desserts!
- The option to purchase an *Unlimited Premium Drinks Package - Upgrade - includes bottled beers (3), a range of premium wines and house spirits for $35 (online) or $45 (on the day). Please note this cannot be offered on a split-group basis - upgrade the entire group only.
Early Bird Tickets $109
Full-Price Tickets $125
*Large groups require a 30% deposit to secure their booking, full payment is required 28 days before the cruise departure - contact our sales team to secure your reservation. Please feel free to call the office on (03) 9818 7424 or mobile on 0439 317 070 or email our booking staff at email@example.com to discuss your group requirements further.
- Friday 27th November 2020
- Saturday 28th November 2020
- Friday 4th December 2020
- Saturday 5th December 2020'
- Friday 11th December 2020
- Saturday 12th December 2020
- Friday 18th December 2020
- Saturday 19th December 2020
MENU ON BOARD
Turkish Bread & Trio of Dips (V)
Orange & Thyme Marinated Olives
Rustic Style Baguette - Salmon, Dill, Cream Cheese & Rocket / Prosciutto, Bocconcini, Tomato & Basil
A Selection of Hand Rolled Nori Rolls (GF) (V)
Fresh Tasmanian Oysters w Twisted Lemon (GF)
Cocktail Prawns w Rose Sauce (GF)
A Selection of Petite Quiches - Lorraine, Florentine & Salmon (V option avail.)
A Selection of Gourmet Pies - Beef & Red Wine, Lamb & Rosemary & Thai Chicken
Japanese Panko Crusted Prawns w Garlic & Parsley Aioli
Tempura Barramundi Goujon w Tartare Sauce
Pan Fried Pork Dumplings w Citrus Soy Sauce
Prawn Twister Cones w Sweet Chilli
Mushroom, White Wine & Parmesan Arancini (V)
Salt & Pepper Calamari w Tartare Sauce
Cheese & Bacon Arancini
3 Cheese Ravioli w/ Saffron Cream & Crisp Salsa (V)
Butter Chicken w Rice (GF)
Vegetarian & Vegan Curry (GF option avail.)
Fresh Fruit Platter (V) (GF)
Passionfruit Cheesecake Rocky Road
Chocolate & Cream Eclairs A Selection of Petite Tartlets
This is a preliminary menu - some of the items above may be altered slightly to suit supplier provisions and catering requirements. Please get in touch for final menu confirmations the week of the cruise - all dietary requirements can be accommodated, but please provide the details ten days in advance.
Please Note: This is not a SIT-DOWN dining cruise / No refunds or amendments once you have booked the experience / late arrivals and no-shows will forfeit their experience and will not be entitled to a refund / In the event of inclement weather, the cruise will still go ahead. We only cruise in sheltered waters / We serve alcohol in accordance with RSA licensing laws / Larger groups of 10+ can arrange to leave a ticket deposit upon booking to secure tickets, rather than pay the full price upfront, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this booking and payment deposit.