The Bonza Christmas Cruises - 2021
- Trvanie: 4 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Docklands, VIC
- Kód produktu: BONZA
Get out of the office and onto the water, it's the end of the year and you've worked hard enough! Our Bonza Christmas Cruise is THE end of year party for anyone who is looking for an event idea with twist, without the HARD WORK! We all know that an INCREDIBLE night needs serious planning, from the curated entertainment to the menu, we've got the recipe right on a fine evening, and our Bonza Christmas Cruise has people coming back year after year, so we must be doing something right!
Upon arrival, you're friends, colleagues and associates will be greeted with an ice-cold beer, wine or sparkling. Once onboard, you will be served a generous array of hot and cold canapés, by our roving waiters, while our grazing tables feature dips, breads and seasonal fruit platters, but if you're still hungry, choose a mini meal which is served just before dessert. With unlimited standard drinks, and the option to upgrade to premium spirits, you won't go thirsty, which is a good thing because our dance floor is going to make you move! Our resident, and much loved DJ, Gonzalo DJ will be spinning hot hits all night long. In between songs, relax in our comfortable lounge area or take in the stunning sunset and bay views from our outdoor deck.
- A 3.5 Hour Harbour Cruise (includes boarding/disembarking) departing and returning to Central Pier, Docklands, where you will enjoy views of Williamstown, St Kilda, Port Melbourne and the CBD from the water.
- Welcome drink on arrival (beer, wine or sparkling) as the captain personally welcomes you and your guests onboard.
- On the upper deck DJ playing hot hits (song requests encouraged) on the main deck.
- *Unlimited Standard Drinks Package (includes house wines (red, white, sparkling and Moscato), soft drinks, tap beer (Carlot Draught only), bottled light beer).
- Contemporary menu of Fresh Fruit Platters and decadent grazing tables around the boat, Canapés served throughout the cruise, Dessert!
- The option to purchase an *Unlimited Premium Drinks Package - Upgrade - includes bottled beers (3), a range of premium wines and house spirits for $45. Please note this cannot be offered on a split-group basis - upgrade the entire group only.
Early Bird Special $115 (bookings & deposit required BEFORE 30th June, 2021)
Full-Price Tickets $135
*Large groups require a 30% deposit to secure their booking, full payment is required 28 days before the cruise departure - contact our sales team to secure your reservation. Please feel free to call the office on (03) 9818 7424 or mobile on 0439 317 070 or email our booking staff at email@example.com to discuss your group requirements further.
- Friday 26th November, 2021
- Saturday 27th November, 2021
- Friday 3rd December, 2021
- Saturday 4th December, 2021
- Friday 10th December 2021
- Saturday 11th December 2021
- Friday 17th December 2021
- Saturday 18th December 2021
MENU ON BOARD
Turkish Bread & Trio of Dips (V)
Orange & Thyme Marinated Olives
A Selection of Hand Rolled Nori Rolls (GF) (V)
Fresh Tasmanian Oysters w Twisted Lemon (GF)
Cocktail Prawns w Rose Sauce (GF)
A Selection of Gourmet Pies - Beef & Red Wine, Lamb & Rosemary & Thai Chicken
Japanese Panko Crusted Prawns w Garlic & Parsley Aioli
Prawn Twister Cones w Sweet Chilli
Mushroom, White Wine & Parmesan Arancini (V)
Salt & Pepper Calamari w Tartare Sauce
Cheese & Bacon Arancini
Guests have the option to purchase from our Burger Menuhttps://www.burgerbeers.com/
Fresh Fruit Platter (V) (GF)
Passionfruit Cheesecake Rocky Road
This is a preliminary menu - some of the items above may be altered slightly to suit supplier provisions and catering requirements. Please get in touch for final menu confirmations the week of the cruise - all dietary requirements can be accommodated, but please provide the details ten days in advance.
Please Note: This is not a SIT-DOWN dining cruise / No refunds or amendments once you have booked the experience / late arrivals and no-shows will forfeit their experience and will not be entitled to a refund / In the event of inclement weather, the cruise will still go ahead. We only cruise in sheltered waters / We serve alcohol in accordance with RSA licensing laws / Larger groups of 10+ can arrange to leave a ticket deposit upon booking to secure tickets, rather than pay the full price upfront, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this booking and payment deposit.